Sunday 12 August 2012

A to Z of TTC


A. Age when you started TTC: 25

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Depends on what day of the cycle it is ;)

C. Children wanted: 3...but at this point I will be happy with 1

D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: 1 dog, 2 cats

E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: tried taking Soy, currerntly just prenatals

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Metformin, and starting clomid next cycle

G. Gain: ummm weight....unfortunately. The joys of PCOS

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): not yet, but in the cards if not pregnant by December

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: How people act like it is so easy

J. Job title: Customer Care Representative

K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: why would I mention them if I dont want them taken?

L. Length of time TTC: since July 2009 - almost 37 months

M. Miscarriages: 1 MMC, 1 possible Chemical

N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: I have just met my first FS. Unless I want to drive to another city 2 hours+ away, I wont be.

O. Ovarian quality: Cysty

P. POAS or wait for AF: Wait for AF, most of the time

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "just dont think about it and it will happen" Hard not to think about it when people are always asking about it.

S. Sperm: Great!

T. Time you tried naturally: 18 months

U. Uterus quality: as far as I know ok...never been tested

V. Vagina: Labia! Oh I thought we were naming parts here.

W. What baby stuff do you already have?: Way more than I should. Stroller, cloth diapers, diaper bag, clothes

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Parents, Inlaws, sister, a couple friends

Y. Yearly Exam: The thing I acutally only have to go to once every 3 years, but somehow end up getting every year...

Z. Zits: never ever ever ever got zits on my face until I stopped taking BCP.... Le Sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment